Weâ€™re excited to be in Las Vegas this week for the Interop show, where weâ€™ll be showcasing the full line-up of our latest innovations enabling the next generation Data Center, Green IT and Enterprise 2.0. Visitors to our booth on the main show floor will get an up close and personal demonstration of our amazing technologies in action.
Terabit Anyone? In the Data Center area of our booth you will find our new 100GbE BCM88650 switch and BCM87550 fabric, enabling terabit connectivity from the edge to the core of the network. Also on display will be our latest PHYs: our 10GBASE-T PHYs, providing up to 50 percent lower power consumption and our 100GbE Gearbox PHYs, the industryâ€™s first to support 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE line interfaces.
Weary IT and network managers looking to make their lives just a bit easier should check out our Enterprise 2.0 innovations, including the recently announced BCM56545 series with App-IQ technology, which provides network managers with the tools they need to analyze and regulate web application traffic to ensure employee productivity.
And if all of that werenâ€™t enough to keep us hopping, weâ€™re thrilled to be a finalist in the Best of Interop awards for our 5G WiFi 802.11ac solution, providing on-the-go gigabit technology for the mobile workforce.
- Broadcom at Interop: Power Consumption Technology Plays Important Role
- Broadcom at Interop: Energy Efficient Ethernet is Good for the Planet
- Technology Moving at the Speed of Life: Broadcom Enables Massive Network Scalability
- Enterprise 2.0: Broadcom puts Network Managers in the Fast Lane
- Broadcom at Interop: Next-Generation Data Centers Shift into High Gear